Sunday, February 10, 2019
1. ACYF is this evening in Bradford at 6 pm. Students should meet here at church at 4:30 and will return around 8:30 pm.
2. The surveys for Peoria Skylines are to be turned in by today.
3. Midwest Food Bank Load Out Day is this Wednesday. There is a sign-up sheet for food on the bulletin board.
4. Communion Exhortation will be Sunday, February 24th, during afternoon services. Communion is scheduled for Saturday, March 23rd.
5. Princeville and Bradford congregations are invited to Washington church for a Family Hymn Sing on Sunday, February 24that 6:30 pm. Please sign up if you plan to attend.
6. Invite-a-Guest is being planned for Sunday, March 10th. A sign-up sheet is on the table in the FH area. Also, those who will be eating alone at home that night are invited to come for supper and should add their names to the list.
7. The Sister Heart Women’s Sing is being planned for the weekend of April 13th and 14th in Champaign. There is more information on the email announcements.
8. The ministers have visited with two converts and would like to announce that they have peace with God and are ready for baptism. They are Amy Christ and Lindsey Givens. We are planning the weekend of March 2nd and 3rd for their testimonies and baptisms. Testimonies will begin at 7 pm. Bro. Rick Plattner from Fairbury plans to be with us.
Posted on Sun, February 10, 2019
by Austin Knobloch