Sunday, February 26, 2017
1. Communion Exhortation is scheduled for this afternoon following afternoon services. We will also be taking nominations for Sunday School teachers.
2. We are scheduled to sing at Peoria Skylines home next Sunday at 2:30 pm.
3. The charity boxes will be open the next two Sundays for our donation for Peoria Skylines Home.
4. Family HarvestCall night is scheduled for Friday, March 10th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. We again want to make known the new HarvestCall reps are Bro. Seth & Sis. Samantha Kieser and Bro. Rod & Sis. Rod & Cathy Stahl. When we recognize a charitable need in our communities, please contact these couples. We also want to thank Bro. Dana & Sis. Martha Kay Regier and Bro. Roger & Sis. Darlene Herrmann for their past service.
5. Our Invite-a-Guest is scheduled for two weeks from now on March 12th. Hopefully everyone is signed up by now.
6. There are four Apostolic Christian ministries that would like to survey our congregation. A link to take an electronic survey and an explanation will be in today’s email announcements. For those without internet there are survey forms and envelopes in the conference room. The last day for the survey is tomorrow.
7. Please reserve the evening of Sunday, March 19th for the tentative ordination for Bro. Craig.
Posted on Sun, February 26, 2017
by Austin Knobloch