Sunday, February 3, 2019
1. It is Princeville’s turn to sing at Peoria Skylines today after church at 2:30 pm.
2. ACYF practice for the Bible Class is this Wednesday at the FH at 7:30 pm. ACYF will be the next two Sundays, February 10th and 17th, in Bradford at 6 pm.
3. The surveys for Peoria Skylines are to be turned in by next Sunday.
4. Midwest Food Bank Load Out Day is Wednesday, February 13th. There is a sign-up sheet for food on the bulletin board.
5. Everyone is invited to the wedding and reception of Bro. Karl Christ and Sis. Sadie Moser on February 17th in Fairbury. There is also a supper and singing at the Fairbury church on Saturday evening. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you plan to attend.
6. Bro. Cody Blunier was involved in a car accident Friday evening. He was life-flighted to OSF and is in the Neuro ICU. Let’s all continue to pray for him and all his family.
Posted on Sun, February 3, 2019
by Austin Knobloch