Sunday, January 20, 2019
1. Everyone is invited to a singing this evening at 6 pm at the FH.
2. Sis. Lillian Elsasser passed away on Friday. Visitation will be tomorrow from 4 to 7 pm at the funeral home and the funeral is Tuesday at 10 am here at the church.
3. Bible Class students will have ACYF practice this Wednesday at Bro. Tristan Herrmann’s home at 7:30 pm.
4. Skyline services are this Thursday at 6:45 pm. Group 1 is scheduled to go.
5. Harvest Call Clothing Drive will be Friday, February 1st. Clothes can be put in the bins in the Harvest Call storage room at the FH. Specific needs for Eastern Europe are socks and children sizes of warm clothes. If anyone is able to provide the snack, please let Sis. Cathy or Sis. Sam know.
6. For those of us who have the Harvest Call Missionary Booklets, new pages are available and are located on the table in the fellowship area.
7. Everyone is invited to the wedding and reception of Bro. Karl Christ and Sis. Sadie Moser at Fairbury church on Sunday, February 17th. There is also a Saturday evening supper and singing at the Fairbury church. An invitation and sign-up sheet are on the bulletin board.
Posted on Sun, January 20, 2019
by Austin Knobloch