Sunday, March 11, 2018
1. Today is the last Sunday for your donations for Skylines Home.
2. Supper for Invite-a-guest is at the FH at 4:00 pm and the hymn sing will start at 6:00 pm.
3. Midwest Food Bank load out is this Wednesday. There is a sign-up sheet for food on the bulletin board.
4. There will be practice for the Bible Class students this Wednesday at 7:30 at the FH.
5. There will be an All Church Bible Study this Friday, March 16th, at the FH at 7 pm. Bro. Jedd Rocke from Goodfield plans to be here.
6. Church house cleaning is this Saturday, starting at 9 am. Bible Class students are encouraged to come. We also need 5-8 men to come early to help. Please contact Bro. Doug Stahl if you are available.
7. The Prairie Villa Board has invited everyone to an informational meeting/open house at the Villa on Monday, March 19th at 7:00 pm. All are encouraged to come, not just those who are considering living there.
8. Communion is scheduled for Saturday, March 24th, starting at 7:30 pm. Bro. Ted Witzig Sr. from Morton plans to be with us.
9. Our Princeville church is invited to Eureka on the evening of Sunday, April 22nd, for a Hymn Sing starting at 6:30 pm. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board if you plan to attend.
10. Thank you for your prayers for the Mid-Winter Elder Conference . There will be a short summary on Wednesday evening after services.
11. There will be a supper/silent auction on April 10th to benefit the Bible Class work team trip to Reynosa, MX. More details will come later.
Posted on Sun, March 11, 2018
by Austin Knobloch