Sunday, March 18, 2018
1. The Prairie Villa Board has invited everyone to an informational meeting/open house at the Villa on Monday, March 19th at 7:00 pm. The board will also be explaining some potential changes regarding leasing structure and the sale of units. All are encouraged to come, not just those who are considering living there.
2. There will be a special service this Wednesday evening to reveal the results of the minister ballots. Bro. Bruce Endress and Bro. Tim Funk plan to be here. Everyone is encouraged to come. There will not be any practice for the Bible Class this Wednesday.
3. Peoria Skylines services are this Thursday at 6:45 pm. Group 3 is scheduled to go.
4. Princeville’s turn for the song service at LifePoints is this Friday at 7 pm.
5. Communion is scheduled for Saturday, March 24th, starting at 7:30 pm. Bro. Ted Witzig Sr. from Morton plans to be with us. Make-up Communion is scheduled for Sunday, April 8th, right after services.
6. The Sunday School Easter Program is next Sunday, March 25th, at 6:30 pm. Students should be here at 6 pm.
7. The Senior Citizen Dinner is scheduled for Friday, April 6th, at 6 pm at the FH. Those who are 70 years old or older along with their spouses are invited. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you plan to come.
8. There will be a supper/silent auction on April 10th to benefit the Bible Class work team trip to Reynosa, MX. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you plan to attend.
9. The trustees would like to sincerely thank everyone for the exceptional turnout for church house cleaning. A special thanks to all the high school students who helped. Each person was greatly appreciated. May God bless you all.
Please see the attached regarding the Apostolic Christian Medical Fellowship.
Posted on Sun, March 18, 2018
by Austin Knobloch