Sunday, November 24, 2019
1. There will not be church services this Wednesday evening, but we will have Thanksgiving Services Thursday morning at 10 am.
2. The All Church Christmas Caroling, Chili Supper and Hymn Sing is next Sunday, December 1st. The sign-up sheets are on the table in the fellowship area. All food should be brought to the FH Sunday morning before church.
3. Everyone is invited to the wedding and reception of Bro. Braden Streitmatter and Sis. Lydia Sauder on Sunday, December 8th. There will be a singing for everyone on Saturday evening at 7 pm here at the church. Please sign-up on the bulletin board if you plan to attend the reception.
4. The Red Cross Blood Drive is Thursday, December 12th at the FH from 12:30 to 6 pm. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for workers. We are encouraged to donate blood if possible since donations have been low in the past. Please contact Sis. Denise Kieser or Sis. Barb Ehnle with any questions.
5. We want to thank all those who helped make our church’s evening of remembrance possible. It has been a blessing for all of us. The church history books are in the conference room for anyone who didn’t get theirs Friday evening. There are extra books if anyone would like one.
Posted on Sun, December 1, 2019
by Austin Knobloch