Sunday, June 16, 2019
1. Remodeling of the baby room will start tomorrow. 10 -12 volunteers are needed tomorrow, and 5-6 volunteers are needed on Tuesday and Wednesday. The baby room will not be usable the next two Sundays. Please contact Bro. Roger Herrmann if you are able to help.
2. Hands and Feet babysitting day is Wednesday, June 26th, at Bro. Ryan & Sis. Joy Hoerr’s. There is a sign-up sheet for parents on the bulletin board.
3. Bush trimming for the church, FH, and Prairie Villa is scheduled for Saturday, June 29th, starting at 8 am.
4. Everyone is invited to the Sunday School picnic on Sunday, June 30th at Hickory Grove Park. There is a sign-up sheet on the table in the FH area for those that plan to attend.
5. The Eureka congregation is doing a major upgrade to their church building and will not be having services there on July 14th, 21st, 28th, and August 4th. They plan to visit neighboring churches and will inform us of about how many are coming each Sunday. You are welcome to personally invite anyone from Eureka but try to avoid July 28th as we have a wedding here in Princeville.
6. Everyone is invited to the wedding and reception of Sis. Tory Herrmann and Bro. Daniel Currier on July 28th. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you plan to attend.
Posted on Sun, June 16, 2019
by Austin Knobloch