Sunday October 30, 2016
1. Bible Class ACYF practice this Wednesday night at the FH at 7:30 pm.
2. ACYF is next Sunday, Nov 6 in Gridley. Bible Class students should be at church at 3:00 pm (we will be stopping for pizza on the way), and the bus will return at 9:00 pm. There are seats available on the bus for anyone interested in going. Please contact Bro. David Berchtold.
3. Family HarvestCall night is scheduled for this Friday, November 4th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at the Fellowship Hall.
4. We plan to read the memorandum this Saturday, November 5th at 7:00 pm. Bro. Tom Waldbeser from the Atlanta congregation plans to be with us. Converts are welcome to attend.
5. We are scheduled to sing next Sunday, November 6th at 2:30 pm at Peoria Skylines Home.
6. Everyone is welcome to attend the wedding of Bro. Kyle Isch and Sis. Lindsey Kieser on Sunday, November 27th. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board for those planning to attend the reception.
7. The charity boxes will be open the next two Sundays for our donation for CVE Children’s Home in Magdalena.
8. It's time for a new church rotating potluck schedule. Please contact Sis. Margie Schick if you want to be added to or deleted from the schedule.
9. We are planning on starting a charity roofing project tomorrow morning and could use 3 or 4 men on Monday and Tuesday. Please contact Bro. Grant Herrmann if you are available.
Posted on Sun, October 30, 2016
by Austin Knobloch